You will work with a team of intelligent, ambitious and hard-working software professionals recruited from reputed universities and industries. The team is responsible for the architecture, design, development, quality and maintenance of the next-generation real-time financial data web platform. Other responsibilities includes transforming product requirements into Technical Design/ Implementation & writing technical requirements. Our team values are honesty, fairness and discipline.
Would you like to be part of the team that builds next generation real-time financial data products & platform? Join us and contribute significantly to the growth of the firm by:
* Developing innovative functionality in existing and new products
* Achieve the above intelligently and economically using best practices
What's in it for you?
This is the place to hone your existing software development skills while having the chance to become exposed to latest cutting edge technologies available in the market. Alongside you get opportunities to:
* Mentor and work with a skilled team while shaping the future of our products.
* Build a next generation UI financial product that consumers can rely on in order to take their financial decisions.
* Opportunity to work on next generation real-time streaming data product from backend perspective.
* Expand experience with modern cutting edge technologies like Streaming technologies, Dev Ops, and cloud technologies.
* Willingness to learn & master new technologies. We cross train team members, for versatile Full Stack experience.
* Complete SDLC: architecture, design, development and support of tech solutions
* Active participation in all scrum ceremonies, follow AGILE best practices effectively.
* Play a key role in the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code
* Produce technical design documents and conduct technical walkthroughs
* Document and demonstrate solutions using Technical design docs, diagrams and stubbed code
* Work collaboratively with business partners to understand and clarify requirements.
* Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Design and develop industry-leading applications.
* Respond to and resolve production issues.
What we're looking for:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering is required
* A minimum of 5+ years of Full STACK significant experience in application development.
* Superior knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
* Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development.
* Required technical skills: Strong Core Java, Socket Programming, API development experience
* Experience in web development, including HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap Framework.
* Desirable Web centric technologies like Knockout, Durandal, Angular framework, Web Sockets and UI Performance.
* Desirable technical skills (Nice to have): Micro-services pattern, Netty, Akka, Esper, Cassandra, Google protobuf
* Experience working with high volume data and computationally intensive system.
* Proficiency in the development environment, including IDE, web & application server, GIT, Continuous Integration, unit-testing tool and defect management tools
* Domain knowledge in Financial Industry and Capital Markets is a plus.
* Excellent communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfdescribes discrimination protections under federal law.
Job ID :
Posted On :
New York, NY US
About S&P Global
S&P Global is the provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets.