It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Epiq is currently seeking a Lead Service Specialist to join our team. Lead Service Specialist is responsible for accurately communicating with client staff and Epiq team members regarding commitments, deadlines, challenges, and request. Ensure all client needs and requested are met and accurately delivered in a timely manager.
* Monitor and listen to clients to understand inquiries and requests in order to provide accurate information about the facilities and services and prompt assistance
* Responsible for the day to day operations of Office Services.
* Perform basic mathematical calculations using a calculator/computer to accurately figure production time and labor time associated with any copy, print, scan or production requests
* Follow established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, organizing and mailing out client packages (i.e. parcel deliveries, messenger services, etc.)
* Ensure clients request and the delivery of faxes/parcels in a timely matter in accordance to EPIQ's standards
* Exhibit ability to take verbal instructions while taking notes to properly produce staff copy projects
* Accurately produce copy, print and scan projects in accordance to verbal and written instructions
* Assign production tasks throughout other members of the Service Specialist team
* Work independently on production assignments, often at a satellite copy center without direct supervision
* Ensure all projects have been properly produced and Quality Checked (QC'd) to EPIQ's standard
* Ensure accurate tracking, monitoring and recording of all charges, overtime, logs and entries throughout his/her shift
* Have direct involvement and handle complications, client complaints as they arise such as: lost parcel, damaged packages, untimely deliveries and other similar situations
* Answering telephone inquiries, loading/unloading parcels, delivering of parcels, copying, and faxing and guest requests
* Exhibit excellence in client service and the ability to serve others Immediate attention given to clients entering Copy/Mail Center in accordance with EPIQ's standard of operation
* Sort, distribute and meter US mail with knowledge of current postal rates
* Due to the cyclical nature of the industry team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the firm
* Other duties as assigned with increased oversight responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
* Mail/Distribution Services
* Copy Services
* Hospitality Services
* Records Management
* Floor Coordination
* Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting
* Ability to learn skills quickly
* Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects
* Attention to detail
* Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information
* Ability to lift or move 40 lbs. or greater
* Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity of 100 lbs.
* Ability to walk, bend, kneel, stand, and/or sit for an extended period of time
* Manual dexterity required for operating office machinery (phone, copy machines, binding equipment, etc.) and computers
* Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
* Visual acuity
* Able to convey information and ideas through speech in ways that others will understand
* Able to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentence
* Able to speak clearly so listeners understand and identify and understand the speech of another person
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 1 year professional level work experience in a production setting, preferably within copy, printing or scanning environment
* Prior shipping and receiving or facilities experience preferred, but not required
* Previous experience in a client service oriented field
* Working knowledge of PC applications such as Microsoft Office, especially MS Word, Outlook and Excel
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.