Lead Security Engineer, DLP-Assistant Vice President
Job ID: 3191240 Full/Part-Time: Full-time Regular/Temporary: Regular Listed: 2019-05-09 Location: McLean, United States of America
Our technology teams are responsible for the bank's entire information technology infrastructure. They develop and maintain the software required to support the bank's business. The teams work closely with the businesses and other infrastructure units to modernise the bank's IT systems to reduce complexity, risk and enable business growth.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology helps Deutsche Bank deliver high-quality products to clients. We make sure that the phones and computers work and that emails are delivered - but we also develop solutions that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Deutsche Bank sees itself as a technology-driven company that can gain market share with new, cutting-edge ideas. The ambition is to be a leader in the area of digitalisation.
We are making investments into digital technology across all businesses to enhance the client experience, harness the power of data, and strengthen efficiency and controls by increasing automation. We are also collaborating with external partners such as start-ups, FinTechs, and technology specialists worldwide to discover and implement innovative solutions for our clients.
Deutsche Bank has become one of the first financial institutions to establish a professional research and development department, including capabilities such as four innovation labs and the digital factory in Frankfurt.
Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalise on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
Job Title: Lead Security Engineer -DLP
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Mclean, VA
About the Group
The CTO Security Engineering organization is responsible for delivering technical solutions that keep Deutsche Bank's Information Assets secure. The organization provides control solutions for the infrastructure security architecture across the bank and adapts a rich set of security solutions to arising customer and regulatory needs. As part of this mission, the global Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) platform is designed to mitigate threats associated with the leakage of sensitive information and to protect the confidentiality of the bank's information assets and the information of the bank's clients
The DLP Lead Engineer will be responsible for all technical aspects of the service and end to end ownership. This position will act as a subject matter expert on DLP and related technologies within the Bank.
What We Offer You:
* We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
* On-site gym, cafeteria, and health center
* Open floor plan for agile working, with communal meeting areas
* Conveniently located nature trails, accessible year-round
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do:
* Oversight and management of technical, operational risk, and client-facing aspects of the service.
* Act as Level 3 Technical Lead for L1 & L2 support; direct relationship with operational teams and vendor to ensure product issues are addressed.
* Perform risk analysis and risk reduction through production of reports, metrics, KPIs
* Preparing management reports and presentations (Group ISeC, CISO management, OpCo meetings)
* Ensuring SCCM compliance of the global DLP infrastructure
* Co-ordination of Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity Management (BCM) activities
Skills You'll Need:
* A degree-level education (or equivalent) in an IT-related discipline is required
* Significant and in-depth experience of DLP technology (in particular Symantec DLP).
* Highly effective communication and team management skills
* SCCM compliance of the global DLP infrastructure background
* History of experience with Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity Management (BCM) activities
* History of Preparing management reports and presentations (Group ISeC, CISO management, OpCo meetings)
About Deutsche Bank
We are Germany's leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking, and provide ground-breaking products and services in asset and wealth management. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and pay transparency statement.