What you'll be doing...
* Support Verizon Credo through adherence to company policies, processes and practices.
* Provides Lead PM support or tower lead support for Medium to Large complex projects.
* Acts as primary customer interface by facilitating team meetings to include tracking and managing action items to meet client deliverables as well as distributing regular status reports to stakeholders.
* Build strong communication channels with client and internal departments such as Sales, Solutions & Service with the ability to provide custom reporting, monthly dashboards, schedule integration and metrics/SPI management.
* Develops project plans that include resource, time and budget estimates for all project phases and milestones for internal and external parties.
* Provides support to solve a wide range of complex issues/problems.
* Provides general governance for intermediate to large projects or programs.
* Responsible for satisfying customer expectations on ROI, product quality, functionality and timely delivery.
* Coordinates transition of programs from development to implementation.
* Implements recommendations that aid in the successful completion of projects within a product or functional area.
* Receives some supervision and has some latitude on achieving objectives related to specific program task, project or initiative.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Four or more years of proven Project Management experience with proven track record and experience with deploying and delivering complex solutions.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Supplier Management.
* Experience with verbal & written communications.
* Enterprise Client Experience.
* Financial Business acumen.
* Broad Verizon product experience.
* Strong leadership skills & capabilities.
* Ability to manage and negotiate with required internal and external organizations.
* Knowledge and experience with Clarity.
* ITIL V3 Certification.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
* Experience in customer enablement tools.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.