The Lead Project Manager (LPM) takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and execution of a single major project or a number of smaller initiatives, actively participating in all phases of the project.
* The LPM will report to the overall IDIQ Program Manager and will be responsible for organizing, planning, and executing selected Task Orders released under the IDIQ.
* In this capacity, the LPM will be responsible for supporting the Task Order response upon release by the customer (Proposal/Pricing submission); align resources to staff project positions; and lead teams of IT, Network and Engineering professionals, including consultants and subcontractors, in the execution of the work defined in the Task Order.
* LPM is responsible for executing program scope, timeline, and budget; documenting risks and mitigation plans; and managing all aspects of the project through its successful completion.
* The LPM will also work with relevant cross-functional teams to manage work assignments/work approach and ensure each project has clear goals and timelines; provide project estimation and planning, including being responsible for scheduling, resourcing requirements, and budgeting; manage project communications, providing formal and informal status updates both internally and externally; and support the analysis and planning of any future customized assessment work.
* The LPM serves as the single point of contact for the Task Order(s) and will provide status to the overall IDIQ PM.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's or advanced Degree in a technical field including Program Management or related discipline with at least 12-15 years of IT or Telecommunications/Networking PM experience, with a minimum of 10 years' experience working with customers across the DoD, IC and international partners as well as managing multiple projects for CONUS/OCONUS enterprise networks for DoD, IC and International partners. The candidate should have an understanding of managed services approach to include execution of Service Level Agreements (SLA) for networking and Transport-type telecommunications services. Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL based Service Strategy, Design, Transition, Operations, and Continual Service Improvement.
Required Skills and Certification:
* Must be able to establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements
* Ability to track work accomplished to baseline plans and identify issues, track progress; follow through on effective corrective actions based on data analysis and trends; proficient at understanding and analyzing program financial data; skilled in communicating issues, impacts, and corrective actions on programs to internal and external representatives; and demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
* Preference given to candidates with experience working at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA).
An active, current Top-Secret Security Clearance with SCI access (TS/SCI). A Polygraph is required for this position. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship is required.
Desired Education and Certification:
Advanced degree in a technical field including program management or related discipline. ITIL V3 professional certification with operational experience. Familiarity with the NGA Readiness Review Process.
Job ID 1932409 Date posted 07/01/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.