From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future - for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
The Lead Project Manager Cloud Network Security will have a strong cyber security and cloud-based network background that sets the foundation for a close collaboration with Engineering, Operations units, Subject Matter Authorities, vendors, as well as senior leaders. Work will include project management support for a range of solutions supporting evolving infrastructure to cloud-based platforms, with a large Cisco footprint, and secure remote access solutions.
More specifically, you will:
* Be responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
* Monitor processes, lead agent and device deployment, drive infrastructure architecture activities and organize change throughout IT transformation.
* Communicate and with vendors, engineers/architects, and other stakeholders about secure remote access.
* Produce timely and high-quality work products in support of information security and cloud infrastructure projects.
* Lead change requests and assess impact to project, schedule and cost.
* Prepare project status reports and financial reporting, weekly and as requested.
* Organize and structure proofs-of-concept and solutions to solve complex problems.
* Create and deliver presentations to senior leadership to update project goals and plans, progress reporting, updates, milestones, key indicators, risks and issues.
* Organize and facilitate project planning, more specifically - status meetings, reviews, requirements and release planning, and other project-related meetings.
* Understand the relationships, dependencies, and impact of neighboring business functions and projects.
* Lead as a subject-matter authority who can easily collaborate between Information Security, Infrastructure, Networking, and other partners.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
* Collaborative and interpersonal teammates, who build positive relationships, exhibit tact and earn trust
* Leaders, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
* Respectful and helpful partners, who possess a good work ethic and high degree of integrity
* Visionaries, who are passionate about effectively inspiring change in a matrix environment through influence and collaborated teamwork
* Inspired self-starters, who more specifically, take initiative in implementing goals and possess flexibility to change
* Interpersonal communicators, who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
* Five (5) years of Project Management experience
* Two (2) years' experience leading IT Security projects
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business Management
* Seven (7) years of Project Management experience
* Five (5) years of experience in the information security field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!