Reputation.com, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, pioneered online reputation management (ORM) technology for
the enterprise market in 2006. With its SaaS platform, Reputation.com technology has managed tens of millions of consumer reviews and consumer interactions across hundreds of thousands of online points of presence for global companies spanning 77 industry verticals. Most recently, Reputation.com was ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2 Crowd's spring 2019 report. The ranking is based on G2 Crowd's proprietary algorithm that calculates global rankings based on overall customer satisfaction, ease of doing business with, market presence, likelihood to be recommended and number of reviews.
Why Work at Reputation.com
* Is growing revenue by 50% year over year
* Maintains a world-class executive management team
* Has raised over $87 million in funding and is playing in an exploding market segment.
If these wins excite you, we'd love to meet you!
At Reputation.com we enable large, multi-location, enterprise organizations to listen, respond, and take action based on the voice of their customers via online presence management, social media management, and customer experience management services, all integrated into a powerful Online Reputation Management platform. User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love.
We're looking for a talented and passionate Lead Product Designer, manager, systems-level design thinker and visionary - with an outstanding intuition - who will provide leadership and direction for a team of designers. You will have the opportunity to work with customers, create the design direction for Reputation.com, and see your work go live on a regular basis.
You are an all-around designer with both interaction and visual design skills, strong ideation skills, and passion for making difficult tasks into simple and elegant experiences. You also take time to understand performance side of design, and also the business aspects of the products.
You thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills, attention to details, and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design. You like to share your passion with and inspire designers, product managers, and engineers to follow best practices, push the boundaries of what's possible, and deliver consistently world-class design solutio
* Deliver a UX vision and design system, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time.
* Provide leadership, direction and mentorship for a team of designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product teams, product releases, and devices.
* Build, manage and evolve the design process, and set new standards in executional and operational excellence
* Lead by example as individual contributor on a number of projects with a product team
* Build a vibrant community of trusted user, conduct user-centric research, and test iterative solution designs.
* Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside the product teams to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive and well-informed.
* Must have experience in mobile application design.
* 7 years of experience in UX Design.
* Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for enterprise web and mobile applications.
* 3 years of experience in managing, mentoring, or leading design teams.
* Strong interaction design skills and a solid understanding of user-centered design principles/standards and design patterns.
* Strong visual design skills and a solid understanding of responsive web app design.
* Experience designing mobile/tablet applications.
* Excellent analytical skills, experience with data visualization.
* Exceptional ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences.
* Ability to work across organizational boundaries and independently to define, prioritize and manage work to meet project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience working closely with agile development teams on implementation.
* Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, curious, creative, team player, humble.
More on Reputation.com...
The majority of consumers - 90% - say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet CMOs are at the mercy of algorithms they don't control on Google, Facebook and thousands of specialty sites - where no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Reputation.com invented the online reputation management (ORM) category and continues to lead the charge with the only proven, unified platform and innovative, customer-driven solutions.
Our patented Reputation Score is an indispensable index for every business, and the true measure of how a business is found, chosen and experienced by consumers Large, global businesses across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage and more use our platform to:
Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
Improve star ratings and search result rankings
Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
Manage social media engagement and advertising
Make operational changes to improve customer experience
Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation.com is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company and is funded by the same top-tier venture capital firms that backed Google, Skype, Intuit and Microsoft.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.
Reputation.com is a company that delivers the Online Reputation Management (ORM) platform for large enterprises with thousands of locations.