Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences. The Central Technology team at Zynga provides products and services that are foundational for building games across mobile and emerging platforms. We are looking for an experienced Lead or Senior Producer (Project Manager) in the Central Technology organization to lead multiple programs and projects and implement processes which improve our ability to execute predictably and build trust with our internal customers.
Experience leading technical projects will be beneficial to this individual. This position will be based in our Zynga San Francisco office. Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to shape the future of the fastest growing gaming company.
* Lead multiple program/projects spanning several Central Technology teams. Drive predictable execution of product initiatives and feature sets.
* Run planning, execution and reporting on status and risks. Ensure deliverables are on time, within budget and with high quality.
* Partner with our peer disciplines of product and engineering on each project, to drive success.
* Lead technical scrums and agile project implementation.
* Passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture.
* Provide outstanding customer service and build strong relationships with Zynga game teams and partner teams.
* 6+ years progressive program/project management experience in the tech industry, leading software engineering projects.
* Seasoned expert with typical project management related tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
* Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure.
* Collaborative by nature, quickly and easily builds relationships, ensure open dialog, engenders trust and partners well within a team to deliver results.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* 3+ years of experience in mobile game development.
* 3+ years agile development experience. Agile certification is a plus.
* Computer science or technical degree.
WHAT DO WE GIVE YOU?
Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
Catered lunch daily
Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
Open Vacation Policy
Flexible working hours
Casual dress every single day
Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Zynga provides social game services and develops social games for smartphones, websites and social websites.