At Tapad, we look for collaborators who see complex and difficult work as a challenge. We want to work with people who share interesting solutions to those challenges; solutions informed by their rare experiences, passions, and expertise.
We're looking for a PMO to bring their individual approach to our collaborative process. This is a growth position, you designed to help Tapad as a company adopt, adapt to, and integrate Agile practices and standards. You will be transformational organization change leader who evolves a global organization to be more Agile.You will work across departments, offices, and teams to support all phases of planning and execution of projects within expected cost and timeframe to achieve the desired outcomes. You will also also take further ownership in important projects in closely leading them to fruition.
When you work with us, you matter. We ask our employees to make an impact, and feel it is only right to give a lot in return. We offer every employee a 401k with matching, generous parental leave, and unlimited PTO. We believe if you're sick, feel like you're getting sick, or just need a personal day, you should take that time to get better. We have free lunch every Wednesday, free bagels every Friday, and a free and open hierarchy every day. We hire slow and bright, making sure our office is full of individuals who can teach and learn from one another.
* Collaborate on projects and initiatives across departments including Product and Engineering,
* Establish the desired and expected outcomes for important projects across all departments as they relates to company goals
* Consult with departments about projects and implement the best fit Agile Methodologies across all teams and projects while implementing proper systems and tools
* Ensure planning, execution, and completion of phases across different projects
* Track cost/budget, timelines, velocity, achievements, and completion across all projects
* Manage the dash-boarding of all important metrics on every project in a visible and transparent way
* Continuously surface and flag essential developments in the lifecycle of project phases to highlight potential risk, and/or successful completion(s)
* Standardize the processes and set consistent patterns across the teams
You will have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor or Masters degree from a reputed program or institution
* 10+ years of experience in Project Management capacity in global technology company(s)
* 3+ years of PMO experience in a global technology company(s)
* Experienced Agile coach and SCRUM master across the organization
* Ability to track costs, budgets, timelines, velocity, and deliveries across a large portfolio of projects
* An authority using corporate communication and collaboration tools including: GSuite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms), Slack, JIRA, Confluence, and many more…
* Successful implementation of Agile best practices across departments to achieve organizational goals
* Consistent record of organizing groundbreaking change strategy across a global organization
* Excellent interpersonal skills and thoughtful drive towards the desired outcome
Tapad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Tapad provides cross-platform, unified advertising solutions for brands and businesses.