Pharmacy systems subject matter expert including business requirement definition, test scenario definition, test review and approval, UAT as appropriate. Lead/Support pharmacy system projects/implementation lead. Liaison between IT and any key stakeholders/vendors/pharmacy systems or systems owners.
* Collaborate in defining, gathering, reviewing and editing business requirements for system updates, enhancements and migrations.
* Perform solution analysis review and provide concise direction to ensure that the proposed system solution meets established business protocols, and any mandates and compliance guidelines.
* Partner with business analysts, business users and source system experts to produce output consistent with meeting overall goals.
* Act as a liaison and as the subject matter expert between key stakeholders including, PBM, IT and our vendor partnerships.
* Identify system issues, working closely with all to define change and work towards acceptance and implementation.
* Evaluate and solicit feedback on processes and procedures to identify potential areas for improvement.
* Work with business units to develop test strategies and scenarios from business requirements.
* Accurately interpret and translate strategies and scenarios into test plans.
* Analyze requirements, test documents and acceptance criteria which will effectively find defects that may exist.
* Act as a liaison and subject matter expert for day to day pharmacy system-related technical questions and/or issues.
* Troubleshoot and track all concerns, working with key stakeholders and responds to all appropriate parties effectively within a timely manner.
* Serve as the Pharmacy Systems Project Manager to support external and internal business partners.
* Coordinate and direct the project efforts, by providing a weekly written progress report to management regarding the status of deliverables, issues, problems and corrective actions taken.
* Provide written progress report to leadership regarding the status of deliverables, issues, problems and corrective actions taken.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum 5+ years related experience, preferably in a healthcare environment required
* Pharmacy Knowledge preferred
* Extensive knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Access, Excel and Word, SAS, required
* Manage all project documentation for presentation and reporting; ex. business requirements, test packet, status and prioritization for a variety of audiences including Senior Management, Care Management, Pharmacy Services and CM Data Systems customers required
* Ability to understand complex technical system requirements and translate into simple business language
* Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
* Attention to detail, ability to think critically is paramount
* Requisition ID: 190ON
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws and regulations, EmblemHealth may provide work visa sponsorship for certain positions.