Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is responsible for collecting and analyzing the data of 285 million commercial entities and 100 million associated contacts. We offer the world's most comprehensive commercial data source, and our data drives critical everyday business decisions. The trust and confidence our customers have in the protection and integrity of that data is critical to our success.
Our Global Security and Risk team is responsible for securing the technologies, applications and data that millions of our customers rely on each and every day. We are building a best-in-class team of security experts with a relentless focus on results, creativity in solving business challenges, a passion to develop their own careers and further their knowledge in security, and can work closely with our business units, technology teams and customers. In working with us - you'll help to continuously improve the program, implement leading new technologies, and be part of our company transformation.
The trust our customers and partners put in our systems and data is critical to our success. We are looking for a strong Lead Network Security Engineer/Architect who can deliver on large scale initiatives to help mature the information security and risk management programs. This role reports to the Director of Security Architecture and Engineering. This team is responsible for designing, building, and implementing enterprise-class security systems for production environments and identifying new solutions to mitigate emerging security threats and meet regulatory compliance.
The Role: We are looking for a strong Lead Network Security Engineer/Architect who can deliver on large scale initiatives to help establish and mature the Information Security and Risk Management programs. This role reports to the Director of Security Architecture and Engineering. This team is responsible for designing, building, and implementing enterprise-class security systems for production environments and identifying new solutions to mitigate emerging security threats and meet regulatory compliance.
Responsibilities: The Lead Network Security Engineer/Architect would be the technical SME and expert within the Network Security domain, responsible for designing and implementing enterprise network security technology and procedural controls. The candidate should have extensive experience with network security concepts, tools, implementation, and integration with various data sources and application stacks.
* Work across business units, IT teams and external partners to achieve our information security mission.
* Research business and technical challenges and recommend solutions to mitigate risk and improve the firm's security posture.
* Develop detailed engineering designs using best of breed network security solutions including firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and secure access control systems.
* Lead security technology implementation projects.
* Translate architecture specifications to low-level component design and detailed functional specifications
* Support system and network security related policy development and regulatory compliance
* Provide general network security domain knowledge to improve the enterprise security architecture
* Understand business requirements to design security controls and solutions
* Validate that acquired or developed system(s) and architecture(s) are consistent with organization's cybersecurity architecture guidelines.
* Perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture, and develop a security risk management plan.
* Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes.
* Define and document how the implementation of a new systems or new interfaces between systems impacts the security posture of the current environment.
Skills and Competencies
* Extensive information security experience as a manager with a focus on networking and architecture.
* Ability to design countermeasures to identified security risks.
* Proficiency in running various network security tools for analysis, scanning and troubleshooting.
* Specific Information Security related experience including encryption, IDS/IPS, VPN, proxy technologies, Firewalls, SEIMs and Log Management, syslog analysis, HTTP and TCP/IP analysis, and vulnerability assessment.
* Knowledge of common security vulnerabilities such as: XSS/CSRF, SQL Injection, Buffer Overflow, and DoS attacks.
* Demonstrated expertise in a broad array of systems and network security technical controls and processes (e.g., identity & access management, network access control, system hardening, network segmentation, incident response, intrusion prevention, DDOS mitigation, threat intelligence, etc.).
* A professional certification in an information security domain such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA preferred but not required.
* Ability to work within an agile project management methodology
* Ability to apply an organization's goals and objectives to develop and maintain architecture.
* Ability to apply network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g., application of defense-in-depth).
* Ability to apply cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation).
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.