Lead/Manager, Artificial Intelligence
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We're creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
We are looking for a skilled deep-learning leader/expert in the domain of artificial intelligence/machine learning, with a strong research and development track record. The potential candidate must be self-motivated and possess a keen interest in staying up-to-date on new developments in the AI / ML domains.
* Lead planning discussions and drive innovation to support current and future AI/ML initiatives
* Provide expert level assistance and guidance to our development teams regarding designs, best practices and technical issues
* Collaborating with product management to design and launch new features
* Experience designing, developing, integrating and running AI/ML applications
* Experience managing AI/ML teams
* Experience with software processes and software development life cycles
* Background in Big Data, Distributed Computing, Analytics
* Strong problem-solving skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.
RingCentral is a provider of cloud computing based phone systems to help small businesses manage mobile, fax and email communications.