IGN is seeking an Lead IT Manager to join our team. You will support reliable, efficient, and secure operations of our sites and systems, ensuring they are available to customers internal and external.
The successful candidate will possess strong and demonstrable technical skill in a majority or all of the following:
● Windows Desktop 7/8/10, Sever 2008/2012 including AD management.
● Basic VoIP telephony, any previous PBX experience considered.
The successful candidate will have formal certification covering some or all of the previously documented domain knowledge. It is not expect for a candidate to have all of the following, these should act as a guide for the level of certifications being sought:
● Microsoft: Certified IT Professional, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
● CompTIA: The triple of Network+, A+ and Security+
● Cisco: CCNA
● HDI: Desktop Support Technician,Technical Support Professional
● G Suite Experience
● Experience with Hardware/Software management and deployment tools
● IGN is a team of people that live and breath geek culture: video games, movies, comics and more.
● Our work environment is open and casual
● We also have great benefits.
Come geek with us, but prepared to work as hard as you play. It's serious business, after all.
IGN IT Support Job Specs
Ziff Davis, a subsidiary of j2 Global, Inc., is a leading global digital-media company operating in four core verticals: Technology, Gaming, Healthcare and Shopping. Its brands - PCMag, Speedtest, ExtremeTech, Geek, Toolbox, IGN, Everyday Health, AskMen, Offers.com, TechBargains, emedia and Salesify - produce and distribute premium content across multiple platforms and devices. Ziff Davis delivers advertising, performance marketing, data services and licensing solutions to thousands of clients worldwide. Ziff Davis publishes in 25 languages and successfully partners with local publishing operators across 114 countries.
IGN Entertainment is a leading Internet media and services provider focused on the video game & entertainment enthusiast markets. We are the web's number one video game information destination and serve one of the largest audiences of video gamers in the world.
IGN is seeking an Senior Corporate IT Support Engineer to join our team. You will support reliable, efficient, and secure operations of our sites and systems, ensuring they are available to customers internal and external.
The core responsibility of this role will be to maintain our corporate information technology infrastructure to support our business across all office locations in the LA region. This includes, but is not limited to:
● Monitor the regional helpdesk ticket queue, then resolve or escalate all tickets raised in a timely manner.
● Ensure all infrastructure components are in good working order; both physical hardware condition and software patching should be maintained.
● Order and Deploy new user hardware as required, both Windows and Mac.
● Provides site support and assistance to centralised IT teams as required.
● Maintain technical site documentation.
Excellent customer service and people skills, including the following abilities:
● Communicate technical information to non-technical people.
● Comfortably communicate in a professional manner with employees at all levels of the company.
● Provide clear, concise updates and manage expectations.
Technical competence and passion:
● Solid ability to understand and resolve technical problems.
● Be invested in continual learning and development opportunities to ensure your knowledge remains current.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About J2 Global
J2 Global is an Internet information and services company.