Why Work for Us?
The Michaels Companies, Inc., is North America's largest arts and crafts specialty retailer. Together the teams in our stores, distribution and manufacturing centers, and support center work together to help our customers make creativity happen. We offer career growth, benefits packages, retirement plans, tuition reimbursement, and more. Michaels Team Members also enjoy a wide variety of ways to save including discounts at our stores, select fitness and childcare centers, restaurants, hotels, and more.
We are currently recruiting for a Lead - IT CRM Applications located in our Support Center (Global Headquarters) located in Irving, TX.
Who are we looking for?
This role is a technical leader who is excited about delivering technology-enabled solutions to deliver business value. This position will lead design, development and implementation of CRM tactics using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This position will help establish agile DevOps process as a part of our highly collaborative team to execute on new ideas. This position will work directly with the technical resources, business and guide internal and external stakeholders to delivery.
How will you do it?
Solution Delivery (50%)
* Accountable for the delivery CRM projects using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Implement and leverage agile methodologies
* Develop and implement scalable solutions using modern technologies such as APIs, micro services, Java, HTML, Ampscript and CSS
* Assist to ensure projects are appropriately estimated, scheduled, planned and executed
* Ensure projects follow Michaels defined project delivery methodology, architectural standards, processes and policies to ensure quality of solutions
* Ensures all provided technology services and solutions meet business needs for reliability, performance and security
Leadership Area Management (25%)
* Provide thought leadership with business partners and IT teams to build, align and execute to the strategic and tactical goals for the designated functional areas in a portfolio
* Operate with a commitment to embracing emerging trends, operations and technologies that are applicable to the business
* Collaborate, influence and communicate with business on project/enhancement prioritization and delivery/support status
* Serves as an escalation point for incidents, problems, and service requests for designated areas in a portfolio
* Provide input for the annual project area(s) roadmap, schedule and related budgets and forecasts
* Enhance own and teams' working knowledge of the designated functional areas and applications/technologies
* Adheres to department operations standards, follows the prescribed SDLC process and operational framework
Application Support, Performance Measurement and Continuous Improvement (25%)
* Accountable for maintaining stable operations and executing within or exceeding SLAs for designated area(s) of applications
* Work with the Support teams and Vendor's Support Manager to respond to escalated Incidents, Problems and Service Requests for application support
* Assist Manager with managing the business relationships and communications for assigned applications
* Assist Manager in collaborating with key stakeholders to prioritize and schedule support requests and ensure timely and efficient closure of tickets.
* Plan and manage execution of Peak Season support
* Leverage support best practices and process frameworks, such as the ITIL, to drive continual process improvement
What skills you will need to do your job?
* Bachelor's Degree
* Computer Science, Business or related field of study
* Experience with Salesforce products and Marketing solutions Strong knowledge of project management best practices
* 5 - 7 years of experience in progressively responsible IT positions; Technical leadership or relevant areas of business
* 5-7 years' Experience working with business to understand requirements and providing best solutions
* 5 plus years' experience in CRM, Marketing, Digital Asset Management and/or Analytics platforms
* 5+ years of experience in JAVA, HTML, Web Services, Ampscript, CSS
The Michaels Companies is a company that owns and operates arts and crafts specialty retail stores.