What's the role?
SPC (Security Privacy & Continuity) is a centralized organization, providing single-point responsibility for HERE initiatives from the strategic, planning, realization and support readiness perspectives. The focus of SPC includes:
the continuous evolution and implementation of our enterprise security strategy, in partnership with the SPC leadership team and coordination & management of highly complex initiatives, focused on accurate, consistent and timely planning, issue resolution/mitigation and reporting, involving clearly-defined project deliverables (including Organizational Change Management), dependencies, resource needs, risks & communications.
* Lenel Enterprise Replication Management:
* Remote into each Master Application server and SQL server.
* Check and maintain schedules and missed or skipped items.
* Verify schedule has been running and there are no "To-Do" list items
* Lenel Regional Server Maintenance:
* Remote into each Regional Application and SQL server.
* Check to maintain replication on the local regions.
* Verify tables have not gotten too big and purge all successful transactions.
* Make sure the SQL tables are not too large and that data is being added to tables
* Remote into each Regional server and verify that the card readers are up and running.
* Check daily alarm logs.
* Lenel Access Level Management:
* Create new access levels and door schedules
* Add, modify and delete card holder records in the event of a midday termination
* Lenel software upgrade and Installation
* Create new scripts for data exchange, run diagnostics and trace card holders and panels
* Assist in testing and final commissioning of new installations
* Lead synchronization between HERE access control system and third parties (landlord's)
* Other tasks:
* Support physical security systems installation; including access control, intrusion, CCTV and other systems.
* Testing and Commissioning of systems.
* Supervises and completes all detailed engineering for projects including technical documents, drawings, scopes of work, and specifications.
* Conducts site surveys and threat assessments, and generates associated reports, drawings, schedules and cost estimates.
Who are you?
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or engineering related discipline
* Minimum 5 years of experience working with physical security systems design and implementation (Access Control, Intrusion and CCTV systems)
* Certification with Lenel Access Control Systems - Lenel Certified Expert (LCE), Lenel Certified Design Architect (LCDA)
* Knowledge of Lenel DataConduIT, with the capability of scripting against it in at least one language
* Working knowledge of hardware, firmware, software, wired/wireless communications and systems integration
* Ability to manage complex projects
* Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals regarding physical security topics.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
* Proficient in AutoCAD
* Knowledge of MSSQL
* Experience with Splunk and Nagios will be a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.