Location: Somerville, MA Job Code: 195227 Posted: Jul 10, 2019 Description:
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Lead/Implementation Analyst - SUNQUEST/Co-Path for our client in the Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 4-6 Months Contract
Location: Somerville, MA
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Lead/Implementation Analyst - SUNQUEST/Co-Path
Primary Skills: Epic
Role Description: The Lead/Implementation Analyst would need to have at least 3-5 years of experience. As the Implementation Analyst, you will be responsible for the support of deployment of the enterprise Pathology systems, including Sunquest Lab system, including Blood Bank and Microbiology modules, Sunquest CoPath AP LIS, Telcor QML, and other ePath-related enterprise systems and projects.
You will primarily be involved in projects, analysis, testing, and operational support activities. Other duties may include quality assurance, data validation, training, and other initiatives and projects related to ePath domain and systems.
Dependent on your skills, duties may also include maintenance/"build" activities within ePath systems - and support of new sites deploying ePath systems.
The Analyst will participate in ePath deployment, development, and support activities, including:
* Contributing directly to patient care by participation in the full range of ePath work, including new site deployment, projects, enhancements, upgrades, system maintenance, and support.
* Application and interface testing and quality assurance, with creation and execution of robust test plans.
* Clinical data normalization/mapping, integration and validation activities
* Participating in matrixed project teams across functional areas, led by ePath or other teams
* Leading ePath work efforts as assigned, with appropriate guidance from senior team members
* Providing On-call support of ePath systems and processes, both on and off hours as scheduled - and contributing to the development of requirements, specifications and solutions design
* Developing system, team, and user documentation.
* Experience with vendor clinical systems (Sunquest LIS, Epic, CoPath, Telcor, etc.) required, with Sunquest LIS and/or CoPath preferred.
* Knowledge of clinical concepts, common clinical terms, clinical procedures and workflow strongly preferred
* Knowledge of clinical messaging and coding schemes helpful (ICD9, CPT, HL7, LOINC, SNOMED, etc.)
* Experience with project teams required, with experience in a lead role preferred
* 3-5 years of experience in clinical or healthcare IS setting needed
* Bachelor's degree in clinical or related field preferred
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Shilpa Kondadasula
Recruiter Phone: 781 902 6021
Equal Employment Opportunity