ADP is seeking a Lead Full Stack Developer.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
This is a hands-on development role and will provide an opportunity to work with full modern technology stack including Angular, Micro-service architecture, RESTful web services, Containerized deployment and more. The Lead Application Developer will closely work with developers, UX Designers, architects, management and other stakeholders across the organization to deliver a completely new product to empower ADP's service associates and increase client satisfaction through the validation and secure delivery of electronic assets.
Things You'll Do:
* Develop & enhance programs that successfully meet objectives
* Participate effectively in an agile software development life cycle
* Investigate and resolve application issues as needed
* Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables
* Collaborate with clients, product Managers, architects, & UX Designers as needed
* Acts as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within their domain.
Experience You Need:
* Object Oriented Design & Programming using Java
* Angular 2+ (Typescript), HTML5, CSS3
* MyBatis and Spring frameworks
* TDD, leveraging JUnit, Jasmine and/or Karma.
* Micro-service architecture, and development of Restful services using Spring
* JSON serialization and deserialization using Jackson frameworks
* SQL Databases, such as MySQL
* Agile Software Development Methodology
* Maven Builds
How You'll Stand Out:
* Experience / knowledge with AWS
* BDD for Automated Testing using Cucumber or Selenium.
* Continuous Integration, Testing and Delivery with Jenkins build pipelines
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.