Make things that matter, at Plated! Our teams are making healthy and tasty eating part of everyday living. What we build as a team has a major impact on our customers, and we're passionate about doing what's best for them.
One of the most critical needs of Plated business is to ensure proper adoption, maintenance and support of our Enterprise Business suite Infrastructure (including ERP, WMS, Lot Tracker, SQL Reporting, BIRST Analytics, etc). As part of our GOIs, the ERP team is deeply committed to improving operational efficiency from a financial/supply chain standpoint and from a technology standpoint as well. We are also committed to consolidating all ERP reporting needs into new BIRST Analytics platform alongside Master Data Management, Data Governance & Compliance.
What You'll be Doing:
* Experience in leading techno-functional projects in Infor M3 Ecosystem (Cloud experience highly preferred).
* Good knowledge of business domains such as Financials, Inventory & Supply Chain.
* Be a solid contributor in a team setting (you will work with Developers, Analysts, Program Managers, Product Managers & Project Managers)
* Lead and timely deliver small to medium size ERP and Reporting Projects across business domains
* Champion and lead Master Data Management, Data Governance & Compliance.
* In-depth understanding of database management systems and ETL (Extract, transform, load) frameworks.
* Build purpose driven and scalable BI solutions including metadata modeling, building data marts, designing reports and dashboards, performance tuning and application security
* Administer and maintain cloud based reporting servers, manage testing, upgrades.
* Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment and timely delivery of completed projects.
* Willing to learn and work on newer cloud based technologies (BIRST Analytics, ERP, WMS, etc..)
What You Bring to the Table:
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or Business Administration, preferred
* Minimum of five (5) years experience as a M3 ERP Business Analyst or similar role
* Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience developing Microsoft SQL based reports (BIRST, PowerBI or a similar tools)
* Highly capable as an individual contributor, at the same time comfortable being a mentor to other team members or in a lead role
* Excellent data interpretation and communication skills, ability to summarize complex findings clearly and concisely
* Interested in learning new systems quickly, being able to adapt and personally drive continuous improvement in the organization.
* Experience designing and building data models & dimensional analysis.
* Experience writing production quality Transact-SQL.
* Strong SQL development experience
* Experience developing self-service dashboard, KVI's, KPI's, detailed reports.
* Confidence to challenge data validity, assumptions, status quo.
* Available to support business needs as necessary (may include some after hours and weekends).
* Capable of setting priorities, manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment and timely delivery of completed projects
* Development experience with Microsoft SSIS, SSRS packages a big plus.
* In-depth understanding of database management systems and ETL (Extract, transform, load) frameworks
* Integration experience with business systems such as ERP and WMS a big plus.
* Knowledge of Infor / Lawson M3 ERP a big plus
Working at Plated
Plated brings together exceptional food, unparalleled creativity, and innovative technology to redefine the dinner experience. Our team is solving big-picture problems in a collaborative, data-driven environment we've built together-and we're looking for the best people to join us.
Our benefits and perks (expanding all the time!):
* The best part: a free weekly Plated box!
* Unlimited vacation days with a "get your work done" policy that respects your time
* Competitive compensation
* Customizable medical, vision, and dental plans and a 401(k) plan
* Annual education stipend for your career development
* Newly renovated office in Chelsea, Manhattan with an open floor plan, beautiful demo kitchens, and adorable office dogs.
* Daily breakfast, afternoon snacks, and Test Kitchen samples
* Company events, cultural clubs, and food-related activities
Plated is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Plated home-delivers 30-minute gourmet recipes and ingredients.