Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. is currently seeking a Lead Engineer - Network Services specifically for routing and switching out of our PArsippany, NJ location. The primary purpose of this position is to provide technical leadership and engineering for the overall quality of the enterprise technical environment. This includes architecture design, development, capacity and performance planning, documentation of deployed frameworks and ongoing evaluations of core technologies for these areas. The Lead Engineer leads efforts cross-functionally in adhering to standards and best practices.
The Lead Engineer - Network Services will research and ensure the strategic alignment of migration, testing, implementation plans and configuration of new and existing technologies. S/He will lead cross-functional meetings (with Development Team, BA's, and User Groups) to understand application design, requirements necessary to create quality technology solutions. The Lead Engineer will research new technology in response to enterprise-scale business requirements or systems configurations. S/He will be responsible for training and providing technical guidance team members. The Lead Engineer will develop relevant documentation for new enterprise-scale technologies that will be supported by other groups. S/He will advance user/external vendor relationships.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or 10+ years of networking infrastructure IT experience
* 8+ years global enterprise experience and knowledge of Data Center environments
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently while working under minimal direction as well as in a team environment
* Flexibility with work schedule to handle after-hours emergencies
* Basic understanding of Project Management Principals is required
Required Technical Qualifications Include:
* Experience and high level expertise in designing sustainable complex, highly available, infrastructure solutions in a large-scale, multisite, international environment
* Ability to successfully plan, document and perform complex maintenance windows on production network and adhere to change management policies and procedures
* In-depth knowledge of network management, network availability and capacity planning
* Demonstrated experience in global WAN technologies and protocols (DMVPN, MPLS, DWDM, WAN Optimization)
* Expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment
* Expertise in interfacing with carriers to manage circuit delivery, troubleshooting and migration
* Detailed knowledge in IP Routing and Services specifically, BGP and EIGRP
* Detailed knowledge in Layer-2 switching technologies including Cisco VPC, VSS, and stacking
* Experience with Cisco Routing and Switching platforms like Catalyst 4500/6500/7600, ISR29xx/39xx/4k,ASR 1000 and Nexus(1K-9K)
* Knowledgeable of Cisco IP technologies like QoS, ACLs, Multicast, Security
Preferred Technical Qualifications Include:
* Product knowledge in Cisco IOS, XR; All Cisco router and switch products Cat6xxx, 76xx, NxK, ASRxxxx
* Experience in VPN technologies like DMVPN Phase 2-3, L3 VPNs and understanding of implementation on Cisco platforms
* IPV6/IPV4 routing and networking migration technologies
* Expertise on latest hardware, operating systems, and feature sets (Nexus, IOS-XR, NX-OS, FCOE)
* Expertise in inter-AS connectivity (eBGP,iBGP, MPLS)
* High Availability protocols and Global Server Load Balancing technologies
* Virtualization technologies, both networking (VRF, VDC, Nexus1kv) and compute (VMware, Openstack) experience
About Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Company is an American multinational luxury jewelry and specialty retailer.