Cognizant is hiring for DevOps Engineer position Pleasanton, CA.
* Proven ability to thrive in a fast-past development operations role - 5+ years of relevant experience ideal
* Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
* Ability to build and implement continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) environments using tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Urban Code Deploy
* Experience creating CI/CD for applications in NodeJS, Java micro services, along deployment to AEM(Adobe Experience Manager), Container platforms like Docker, cloud foundary and IBM WebSphere application Servers
* Experience building installation, configuration, administration, reporting of Atlassian tools Jira, Confluence, BitBucket/Stash/GitHub, Crowd
* Ability to document and train on CI/CD best practices to our IT & Engineering organizations
* Extensive experience using scripting languages such as Shell Scripting, Groovy DSL
* Working experience of Agile/SCRUM/Kanban techniques
* Experience with some of the following preferred: Vagrant, MySQL, NoSQL, SonarQube, Splunk or Graylog, Nagios or New Relic, Docker, Chef, Ansible
* Ability to troubleshooting network services and protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, AD, LDAP, SSH, SMTP, SSL, HTTP, IIS and Apache
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field (or equivalent experience)
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.