Job ID SIS20191104-30885-6 Date posted 04/17/2019
Lead DevOps Engineer
Job Code: SIS20191104-30885
Job Code: Langley, VA
The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for any technological duties associated with cloud computing, including design, planning, management, maintenance and support. In this position the individual will need to be a self-starter and with the ability to solve complex problems under minimal supervision.
* Bachelor's Degree with 9+ years of experience, or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years of experience with Automation and Orchestration tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Redmine, JIRA, Confluence, or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* An Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
* 6+ years of cloud engineering experience
* NGA, IC or DoD IT experience strongly preferred
* 6+ years of experience with basic Unix/Linux operation system administration and shell scripting (CentOS/RHEL preferred)
* 6+ years of current experience implementing Web Services using Java EE (6 or 7), using Spring Framework API, Spring Integration, Mule or Apache Camel
* Experience with Agile/Scrum lifecycle management/development
* Experience with implementing Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning frameworks for remote sensing use cases (Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano, etc)
Please be aware that this position requires an active TS/SCI Security Clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Candidates will support Environment, Health and Safety by fulfilling the Harris EHS Policy, complying with Harris EHS programs and applicable regulations, and striving for continual EHS improvement.
L3Harris EEO statement:
L3 Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
Apply SAVE FOR LATER