Clearing and Markets group has multiple opening for Lead Developer in Pittsburgh, PA. We are looking to hire talented individual contributors who are able to support our critical project/programs.
Lead Developer->> Provides application software development services or technical support in situations of moderate complexity. May also be responsible for requirements gathering and BRD/SRD preparation. Has thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle. Conducts reviews of the test Plan and test Data. Writes new programs of moderate complexity and scope, working with basic application system designs and specifications, utilizing BNY Mellon's standard development methodology, procedures and techniques. Designs and codes programs, and creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and revise programs. Prepares the final and detailed versions of system modification requirements, ensures turnovers are done on time and correctly. Interfaces with architects to design, code, test and implement application programs. Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems. Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives. Qualifications
* Minimum of 5 years of professional Java development experience, core Java and Multithreading
* Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt quickly to changes
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to gather and understand requirements in the financial sector (Math background highly desirable)
Technical experience includes:
* Extensive Java , Spring , Camel , J2EE and other distributed technologies n-tier application experience
* Strong SQL skills with considerable experience in Oracle
* Knowledge of XML/XSL
* Knowledge in Angular JS ( Nice to have)
* Hands-on experience with Web Services & REST API
* Experience with Tomcat, Linux, Cloud. GIT , MAVEN , SVN
* Strong with OO design and development
* Experience with developing applications for the financial markets - Payments
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 4-6 years of experience in software development required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus, should have thorough knowledge of the software development cycle.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45115
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1908899
About Bny Mellon
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (also known as BNY Mellon) is an investment company that provides investment management, investment services, and wealth management.