As a lead developer you will be responsible for managing the BOBJ system for MSH business. Solution architect, Developer, System, Security and Support Analyst.
* Lead - BOBJ development within the BI team; ensure that the integration between the datasource system is developed/configured correctly to work with BOBJ. * Work with the business to design and develop solutions to improve business processes. * Identify and gather requirements for new solutions or enhancements. * Participates in Team PI planning to organize and schedule upcoming work. * Drive system improvements by identifying the problem, troubleshooting the issue and working with basis to make the necessary changes. * Work with basis to enable new functionality within the system after system upgrades. * Make adjustments to BOBJ user security to accommodate new system changes or enable or disable functionality. * Trouble shoot computer desk applications when installing BOBJ tools and come up with fixes * Developing reporting dashboards based on customer requirements. * Supporting technology roadmap initiatives in conjunction with key solution and enterprise architects. * Developing and participating in POC's and pilots, as defined by technology roadmaps.
* 5+ years relevant experience. * Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
* MSH Business Knowledge (Distribution, Biologics, MPRS, 3PL) * BOBJ Webi (including Universe) * BOBJ Architecture * BOBJ Security * SAP BW * SAP ECC * Infoburst * SQL, PL SQL * MS Office Suite w/vba and SAP skills * Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills * Deep process orientation * Strong desktop support knowledge
Additional knowledge & Skills:
* Strong communication and presentation skills. * Strong business acumen. * Pharmaceutical industry experience. * Strong technical aptitude and experience with a wide variety of technologies. * Project and/or product management experience. * Enterprise architecture experience a bonus. * Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
* 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.