Nextdoor empowers neighbors to build stronger communities. We bring neighbors, businesses, and other community members closer together across the globe.
We're looking for Lead Designers to envision and create the next phase of amazing digital products that will enable human connection where we live.
* You'll envision, design, and build products that will build the fabric of local communities around the globe.
* You'll own a large scope of the Nextdoor product, guiding and mentoring other product designers to ship the next generation of the product experience.
* You'll work collaboratively with other Product Designers, Researchers, Data Scientists, Engineers, the CPO, and CEO to guide product strategy.
* You'll lead your team in executing design work with a high level of polish, and help the entire design team understand how to solve a range of product challenges across iOS, Android, web, mobile web, & email, how to use qual and quant research, and how to use A/B tests to move the product forward.
* You have a proven track record of being a design leader, working with your peers to define a holistic strategy, requirements, experiments -- and of course, to ship great digital experiences.
* You design with a human-centered approach, seeing the world through your customer's eyes to come up with compelling solutions.
* You are seen as a top designer across iOS, Android, mobile web, and web, and others turn to you for advice and guidance.
* You have the ability to strategically approach design through both A/B testing in the short-term as well as holding on to a long-term product vision.
* You have a proven track record of being able to balance ambiguity, fast iterative sprints, business awareness, technology, organizational agility, research and data insights, and high design quality to ship great products.
* You care about the success of your products, and stick with them through several iterations.
* You don't want to stand still, you are hungry to learn about what makes neighborhoods tick around the globe as we expand our footprint.
Interested? Let's chat and see if you'd like to join our community.
* 100% company-paid health insurance premiums (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your dependents
* Paid vacation and company holidays
* Free catered dinners Monday through Thursday and catered lunch on Wednesdays
* Monthly gym stipend
* Annual learning and development stipend
* Paid volunteer days off
* Pre-tax commuter benefits
* Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks and candy
* La Marzocco espresso machine with Blue Bottle coffee
* Health FSA
* 401K plan
Nextdoor is a social network that enables members to communicate with neighbors.