Sledgehammer Games, developer of numerous award-winning games, including Call of Duty: WWII, Advanced Warfare, and Modern Warfare 3 is seeking an MP Lead Designer. We have a state-of-the-art facility, an industry leading development team, and a studio culture built to promote and support world class game developers. We are actively recruiting top talent for our Call of Duty development team. If you love leading the creation of fun new multiplayer experiences and have a desire to work on the most successful FPS franchise in the history of video games, please apply online.
* Lead design team by example and pursuit of excellence.
* Lead design team by fostering creativity, momentum, quality and excitement.
* Work with the senior design team to set standards and expectations within the design team.
* The design of an entire game mode.
* Work with the Creative Director to distill the creative direction into functional designs.
* Conceptualize, pitch and iterate on designs with the design team.
* Actively debate design concepts, systems and mechanics with the design team.
* Implement designs and concepts using in-house tools within time frames provided.
* Work with artists, engineers, animators and audio experts to bring designs to life.
* Constantly iterate on game mechanics and game systems to find the fun based on user feedback, analytics and design goals.
* Refine gameplay above and beyond expectations to execution excellence.
* Be Positive
* Love games
* Mental flexibility
* Mental fortitude
* Enjoy challenges and creative problem solving
* 7+ years of experience designing games.
* 3+ years of experience as Lead Designer.
* Shipped Multiple AAA titles.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, we're the video game development team behind Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Call of Duty: WWII. Since our founding in 2009, making AAA games has been our greatest passion. The strength of our teams makes us not only excellent at what we do, but at how we do it. We firmly believe in supporting our talented employees to be the best they can be, whether they are artists, engineers, producers, or designers. Here at Sledgehammer Games, everyone is a gamemaker. We're a Call of Duty studio that prides itself on innovation and taking risks, which is one of the most rewarding aspects of game development. With world-class audio, design, engineering, and art teams, we've been able to achieve some of the highest-quality game execution of any studio in the industry. We love what we do and work hard to make sure that each new game we make is even better than the last. Creativity is key, and we're looking for all-new talent and game developers for our exciting next project.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.