AVP, Analytics Advisor
With a startup spirit and 80,000 curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of AVP, Analytics Advisor
Working as a Lead Data Solutions Architect, key responsibilities are as below:-
* Senior Data Engineering Solution Architect with 12 years of experience.
* Strong hands-on experience with the Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, Hbase, Pig etc) & Spark (Python or Scala)
* Strong hands-on experience with Cloud based Data Architectures & Ecosystem - AWS or Azure
* Strong consulting skills - ability to drive and shape conversations from a problem statement to a solution (architectures, tooling, key design considerations, implementation approach, risks and dependencies)
* Should bring in a lot of technical credibility (real life experiences plus ability to articulate) and be able to forge trust based relationships/stickiness with the client.
* Proven experience in solutions/pre-sales and billed advisory roles.
* Ability to take on the hands-on Solution Architect and/or Program Leader role for solution implementation
Masters or equivalent
* Prefer past experience with Hitech, Manufacturing, Media or Hospitality
* Prefer someone with strong exposure to Finance, Supply Chain or Marketing.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Genpact is engaged in business process management and information technology services.