Partners Data Systems
Since our founding in 2001, AIS has provided a supportive place to work for technologists to research, create and support mission critical cyber security solutions. We have built a reputation for hiring talented and motivated individuals in both our services and R&D organizations. We focus on growing and developing the skills of our employees to ensure that our organization continually provides strong support to keep pace with the needs of our customer base while keeping true to our hacker roots - the Jolly Roger flies proudly outside of our Rome, NY HQ.
Top Benefits Include:
* 401k Plan With 7% Company Contribution - Fully Vested Day 1
* 100 % Company Paid Health Insurance Premiums (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
* 4 Weeks of Vacation + 10 Paid Holidays (several floating/flexible)
* Flexible Working Schedules
* Work with senior government and program leadership to make informed decisions on cloud adoption and effort prioritization.
* Develop the cloud information security architecture, in line with current and future enterprise architecture.
* Facilitate the adoption of cloud information security architecture through consultation, training, white papers, and open discussion.
* Engage CSPs to understand capability and services roadmaps, timelines, and offerings.
* Assist with analysis of alternatives to support determination of best solutions that meet customer needs.
* Provides briefings to senior leadership on major new cloud technologies, issues, and changes that impact cyber risks.
* Evaluate proposed network architecture and protection changes to determine effectiveness and evaluate potential risks.
* Provides technical expertise working independently and with team members to ensure the maximum protection by cybersecurity protections.
* Prepare and provide written and verbal recommendations for mitigating cyber risks related to cloud technology adoption efforts.
* Provide the requisite training on new capabilities and operational practices to other operations team members.
* Experience providing design and engineering to large scale cloud migrations.
* Experience in working to adapt governance processes and procedures to incorporate cloud and mobile technologies.
* Minimum ten (10) years of experience in enterprise systems life cycle management, structured system development methodologies (preferably Information Engineering), structured analysis, and/or information systems development or a relevant technical discipline
* Strong logical/critical thinking abilities, especially analyzing existing database layouts, application architectures, schemas and developing a good understanding of the application model.
* Strong understanding of network security monitoring principles
* Experience educating government decision makers, engineers and analysts on complex technical challenges in ways the audience will understand.
* Master's Degree in a related discipline
* Active Secret clearance
* Experience transitioning on-premises services into cloud-based services.
* Desired Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure: CISSP: ISSAP or ISSEP, CCSP, CCNP, RHCE, CEH, ITIL Expert or Master.
* Experience in developing and documenting service level objectives and performance measurement criteria.
* Experience with Software Defined Networking, Firewalls, Virtualization
* Experience with data center consolidation, service design
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.