Infosys- USDLY - Lead Consultant - Web Development Lead
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients' digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Tampa, FL or Richardson, TX. This position may require 10% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
* Hands-on experience in Java based development projects and proficient in Web Application Development
* Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
* Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
* Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
* Experience in the Spring Framework and JS Frameworks like Angular JS
* Proficient in building scalable and high performing application
* Proficient in architectural patterns and Micro Services Architecture
* Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
* Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
* Experience with test-driven development
* Experience working on AWS cloud platform
* Expertise in DevOps tool chain and Atlassian Agile Tools
* Preference given for experience with technologies AI, Natural Language Processing, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and Python
* Experience in IBM Watson Explorer Search Engine, IBM Watson Speech-To-Text is a big plus
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Effective communication skills; verbal, non-verbal and written; and ability to communicate on all levels of the organization
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin