Infosys- Engineering - Lead Consultant - Data Center-US
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients' digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Austin, TX. This position will require 50-75% travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 9 years of experience with SKILLS SET
* Industry experience of 9+ years
* Understanding of Data Center architectures, and hands-on experience in Planning, design & implementation of DC
* Technical expertise on network, storage and servers
* Configuration of datacenter features like vPC, Fabricpath, TRILL, FCoE, OTV, vPC+
* Deep hands-on design, implementation, deployment, operations or maintenance expertise in one or more of the following product and technology areas :
* Cisco Nexus 1K/3K/ 5K/6K/7K/9K, Catalyst 6500 & other switching platforms
* Blade servers from Cisco, HP, IBM or Dell, system administration for Linux operating systems and
* Virtualization solutions from VMWare, Citrix or Microsoft
* SAN switches from Cisco and/or Brocade
* Load balancers from Cisco, F5 or Citrix, and WAN optimization solutions from Cisco or Riverbed
* Hands-on Experience in storage arrays from EMC/NetApp
* Experience in Enterprise Application suites from Microsoft, Oracle and SAP is a plus
* Experience in IT change management processes, Data Center migrations and application workload migration from physical to virtual compute environments is a plus
* Experience in Disaster Recovery (DR) Models, DR strategy and design based on Business Continuity Planning(BCP) is a plus
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
* CCIE certification is preferable.
* project and talent management
* Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin