Job ID: JL-1032271 Description:
This position is responsible for providing technical Intelligent Call Management (ICM) and Customer Voice Portal (CVP) support to the SSD contact centers to help them utilize contact center technology to effectively manage contact center resources to meet strategic and immediate services goals; and interacting with technology vendors, HealthTech and contact center management to coordinate acquisition of additional technical facilities, enhance processes and resolve problems.
* Bachelor Degree OR 5 years equivalent experience working in customer service or telecommunication position with 3 years experience in providing technical support in a Cisco contact center environment.
* Project management experience in leading call center technical projects.
* Specific experience in designing/supporting Cisco ICM/CVP applications.
* Experience in interacting with long distance and local service providers; ordering facilities and troubleshooting.
* Knowledge of or experience with AT&Ts Route-it, Ciscos ICM and CVP, workforce management and/or Visio software a plus.
* PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills. Effective analytical skills with ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and provide training and consulting services.
* Proven ability to be effective in a position requiring a high degree of self-direction, initiative, sound decision-making and good organization skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to work independently or within a team to achieve successful results.
* Experience with MS Project software preferred.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location OK - Tulsa, TX - Richardson, IL - Waukegan, TX - San Angelo, TX - Abilene, TX - Wichita Falls, WA - Kirkland, IL - Downers Grove, IL - Danville, IL - Jacksonville, MT - Helena, MT - Great Falls, IL - Chicago, IL - Quincy, TX - Marshall, IL - Springfield, IL - Rockford, IL - Marion, IL - Naperville, NM - Albuquerque, IL - Mattoon