The TJX Companies
Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense and T.K. Maxx.
Major Duties/ Responsibilities
* Provides Cloud Technology Services support, including off-shift support, for the most complex incidents & requests for cloud services like PaaS and IaaS.
* Lead design of cloud solution across multiple public cloud providers, like Microsoft Azure, Oracle, IBM, RackSpace, AWS, etc.
* Lead design of cloud automation framework for cloud solutions.
* Lead design of cloud foundational components like databases, logic apps, application gateways, compute, network, storage, backup, disaster recovery, etc.
* Lead implementation of cloud solution across multiple public cloud providers for PaaS and IaaS services.
* Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security, compliance controls, and conformance to TJX IT security standards.
* Lead implementation of the most complex cloud services changes and on boarding of new services and applications.
* Provides subject matter expertise, technical analysis and consultation on the design and implementation of all cloud services and technologies, including best practices
* Formulates and defines technical scope and objectives for cloud services management, non-functional requirements, disaster recovery and security
* Provides innovative technical guidance and direction to all levels within cloud engineering services
* Leads junior staff in complex cloud engineering and support activities
* Collaborates with enterprise architecture and solution delivery on cloud solutions
* Investigates and recommends new cloud solutions needed for new projects, improving cloud services maturity and increase cloud adoption
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree in Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, Math or equivalent related experience. Industry certification
* 5 years designing, building cloud services and providing operational support for cloud. Plus 5 years of other IT experiences in SW development and/or technology.
* Expert knowledge of and experience with cloud services, IaaS and PaaS solutions and best practices
* Expert knowledge of and experience with automation framework and scripting languages, like python and Ansible, for driving cloud build and deployment.
* Expert knowledge of and experience with operating cloud services, including monitoring/alerting, cost reporting and optimization, cloud security and problem resolution.
* Expert knowledge of and experience with cloud native services that enable proactive operations practices.
* Expert in the architecture and implementation of large scale applications and systems.
* Expert knowledge of and experience with PaaS databases, logic apps, application gateways, IaaS compute, network, storage, backup, disaster recovery, etc.
* Expert understanding of the SDLC and code management.
* Understands and able to communicate cloud consumption and licensing models.
* Extensive knowledge of TJX organization, processes and customers
* Expert in incidence and change management principles and best practices
* Ability to adapt easily to changing requirements and priorities
* Commitment to customer service and accountability
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Works independently and as part of a team
* Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI compliance requirements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Cloud, Engineer, Database, Merchandising, Oracle, Technology, Engineering, Retail
About The TJX Companies
The TJX Companies operates as an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.