ADP is hiring an experienced Lead Business Warehouse Developer with demonstrated experience in reporting, data mapping/modeling and script logic experience. Does this sound like you?
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies. This role will be in our newly launched STUDIO 55 in the heart of beautiful downtown Pasadena.
Take a peek into our awesome environment here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j1SnFm4l6c&sns=fb
As a Lead Application Developer for US Money Movement Business Warehouse team you'll Implement BW solutions in ADP GPT US Money Movement.
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
* Develop BusinessObjects reports in Webi, Excel and Analysis for Office, BusinessObjects integration with SAP BW and BW on HANA.
* Implement solutions in SAP BW on HANA and BO, with strong experience on the BW Development Lifecycle: Perform code review, prepare documentation for design, unit test, and other required documentation in support of project life cycle methodology.
* Design ABAP-based extractors in SAP ECC6 to extract data to SAP BW and BW on HANA and build custom data flows from extractors to queries.
* Ability to map Business Requirement to the technical model and BW solutions.
* Modify and create BEx queries, user roles, calculated key figures, restricted key figures, virtual characteristics, and jump queries.
* Strong performance tuning experience: Evaluate SAP BW system performance, performance tune extractors, performance tune BW queries using BW aggregates, BWA, table indexes, BW statistics, creation of partitions, and compression.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
* SAP BW 7.3 or higher and Modeling experience
* SAP HANA Modelling Experience
* -AP BO Analysis for Office 2.2 or higher
* SAP Lumira
* SAP ABAP
HOW YOU'LL STAND OUT:
* SAP BPC 10.1 Standard and Embedded on BW on HANA (Consolidations, Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting)
* Predictive analytics and Machine Learning
* API Development experience using SAP Gateway
* Agile Methodology
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.