We are looking for a technology lead with strong experience in Equity and Multi-Asset-Class Investment technologies. This person will be responsible for leading a team of resources in executing the firm's front-office technology strategy & roadmap.
* Execute the firm's strategic investment technology strategy, as applicable
* Manage the day-to-day work queue of the team's investment technology deliverables
* Manage the relevant technology streams of firm's larger initiatives
* Manage a team of developers and business analysts towards successful, timely, and quality solutions
* Review and approve technical due-diligence via solutions and architecture; conduct code-review where appropriate.
* Effectively prioritize competing requests across multiple key stakeholders and business units, by partnering with high-profile investment professionals, including Portfolio Managers and Traders
* Partner with other lead technologists, to collaborate, communicate, and gain consensus over ideal technology solutions
* Successfully manage key vendor relationships
* Seamlessly partner with Application Service Delivery group, who have accountability for Delivery & Service Management
* BS or BA Degree and at least 8-10 years' experience
* 5 years' industry experience and 3-5 years' management experience
* Broad, hands-on experience implementing an Enterprise Buy-Side Order Management System, such as Charles River (CRD), EZE Software, or BlackRock Aladdin is required. (Trading and Compliance)
* Broad, hands-on experience managing multiple projects and vendors is required
* Experience analyzing or implementing an Investment Book of Record (IBOR) solution is a plus
* Deep understanding of traditional Asset Classes, as well as Alternatives and Multi Asset Classes
* Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment, including Agile-at-scale, a plus
* Strong oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
* Strong sense of professional pride and individual accountability
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.