The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge - one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Lead Business Solutions Analysts work on the most complex digital projects and situations that have the highest degree of customer exposure and are responsible for full life cycle participation. They demonstrate a solid understanding of DST's web and core recordkeeping products, business processes, and development life cycle. They also demonstrate technical proficiency with various software tools, utilities, methodologies, and concepts.
* Participates in the initiation, requirements, design, testing, and conversion/implementation phases of digital projects to develop, modify, or implement effective solutions.
* Conducts comprehensive client interviews to research, analyze, and produce accurate and thorough requirement documentation and deliverables.
* Manages development life cycle projects and performs in a high-level contributor role with expertise in digital product applications and business and technical processes.
* Provides technical guidance and direction concerning the business implications of the application of various systems.
* Works on the most complex projects and situations that have the highest degree customer exposure. Assesses project, development, and company liability and advises management accordingly.
* Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of technology when interfacing with the development staff or the project team.
* Translates and documents functional requirements into proper system requirement specifications. Estimates project scope, required resources, and project efforts.
* Will be accountable for multiple projects at any given time or may be delegated special work assignments as necessary.
* Will also be responsible for consulting on digital product vision, planning, and forecasting
* Demonstrates the experience and ability to independently analyze and produce accurate and thorough project documentation and deliverables, including project benefits, feasibility, requirements, scope, risks, and justification.
* Demonstrates a solid understanding of DST's products, business processes, and development life cycle.
* Mentors less experienced associates for product and application analysis knowledge. Is assigned complex projects and situations that have a high degree of customer exposure or company liability.
* Support management with tracking and assigning work to others, facilitating meetings, and producing and delivering project communications and reports. May be asked to estimate effort and resources required for specific project phases/tasks assigned to complete and lead.
* Bachelor's degree and 10 years equivalent work-related experience
* Solid background in business analysis experience within digital development.
* Superior presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
* A patient, customer-centric and proactive mindset.
* Time management skills with experience in working to tight project deadlines.
* Ability to understand user requirements and desired business outcomes
* Expertise in the use of Microsoft Applications - specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work independently and within a team;
* Confidence to present to, and hold discussions with, managers at all levels, as well as external clients
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.