Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Lead Business Systems Analyst to join our Burlington, MA office. This position will be an integral part of the design and implementation of marketing database solutions for external clients. This position will be responsible for acting as a liaison between clients, the Implementation team, the Analytics team and IT associates. The Lead Business Systems Analyst will capture business requirement documents and provide guidance and technical documentation for all data processing and software solutions. This position also will review and analyze database solutions and be an integral part of the project design and delivery.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Lead planning, gathering and documentation of business requirements. This will involve both interfacing with clients as well as the development team.
2. Guide and mentor peers to best possible solution, utilizing existing processes where possible.
3. Consult with clients and Implementation team to identify current processes, clarify business objectives, and to establish technology requirements.
4. Conduct initial data analysis on input files to verify content.
5. Participate in system/database design or enhancement and communicate results effectively. Collaborate with Technical Lead on data model.
6. Documentation will include: Technical Specs, Business Requirements, Process Flows, Change Requests, and Data Audit Reports.
7. Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on client's database. May be called on to answer questions and work on best practices for database builds as well as data usage.
8. Prepare high-level system flow for the proposed solution and review with the Implementation team and client if necessary.
9. Guide clients in business rule development. Implement business rules in database.
10. Test, maintain, and monitor data and list prep processes for building and maintaining the client database.
11. Perform high level quality assurance on: data processing, data loads, reports etc.
12. Support client in UAT process.
13. Assist Project Manager to develop initial project plan and subsequent updates.
14. Work with clients, Implementation team and all related IT departments to achieve solution-oriented results.
15. Analyze client issues.
16. Be proactive with the client guiding them to their next solution.
17. For stabilized customer database implementation, the Lead Business Systems Analyst is responsible for ongoing minor change requests.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.