Partners Data Systems
Req ID: 30084
Experience Level: Manager
Other Location(s): Irvine (CA)
Relocation offered: No
Travel required: None
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it's more than that. It's smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you'll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You'll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You'll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you'll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
The Architecture & Strategy group is seeking a Lead Business Architect to serve as a trusted advisor to business and technology leaders. You would be an internal consultant working across the enterprise helping business units transform and adapt their ways of working to address scale, differentiation, risk and cost drivers. This role is manager-equivalent but has no direct reports.
* Structure ideas and strategies to communicate clarity and urgency with stakeholders
* Develop big-picture models to represent scope, needs and context, and frame hypotheses, tradeoff decisions, and alternatives
* Drive alignment to a recommendation that describes the changes, stages and investments required across people, process, technology and data
* Research and drive adoption of relevant business, industry and technology trends across the enterprise
* Be a leader and developer of the Business Architecture team, practice and community
* Build trusted, influential relationships with broad networks of stakeholders
* Experience with strategy, organizational design, workflow, and technology required
* Strong leadership, storytelling, facilitation and collaboration skills
* Human centered design / Design Thinking experience desired
* Investment Management experience desired
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Research
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.