Position can be located in any office with IS Leadership onsite. Target locations include: Houston, TX, Centennial, CO; St. Paul, MN; Livermore, CA; Portland, OR; Everett, WA.
Responsible for providing Lead Analyst support in the daily operations of the IS Shared Services department. Acts as liaison between Division IS Team and Corporate and Division cross-functional business partners in highly collaborative environment. Uses CSG expertise to provide SME level support related to new product, process, and projects. Develops, maintains, and utilizes tracking tools to ensure that leadership team is informed of efforts. Assesses need for additional SME resources to complete analysis and requirements gathering. Integrates knowledge of business, functional priorities and processes. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. Partners with multiple teams with diverse knowledge and shares expertise.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
* Represent the Division Shared Services IS team in various meetings with leaders and peers across many departments and professional levels of the business
* Provide detailed weekly reports to IS Leadership
* Create and maintain tracking site on SharePoint showing action items, owners, notes and current status
* Ensure that West Division process is followed-Playbooks, process documentation, ISCM, etc
* Develops and evaluates strategies for existing reporting personnel.
* Applies extensive knowledge of Billing Systems database to meet reporting requests and helps other departments improve efficiencies.
* Analyzes reports and billing systems.
* Monitors all data output to assure validity to the user, as well as maintain integrity of the database.
* Reviews and evaluates existing workflow of the department and makes recommendations to help improve processes.
* Researches new projects and the impact of those projects for all departments.
* Serves as a point person for Billing Systems department in project planning meetings.
* Trains and provides guidance to others regarding any reporting processes.
* Provides timely written and verbal communication on updates of projects.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study-Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
Years of Experience- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
* Advanced communication skills both in writing and verbally across all levels of the organization
* Ability to shift priorities swiftly based on business demands
* Advanced interpersonal skills
* Ability to work with a cross-functional mindset
* Demonstrate highly developed critical thinking skills
* Advanced knowledge of the Billing System-CSG
* Advanced organization and time management skills
* Advanced knowledge of IS Shared Services processes and procedures
* Ability to travel up to 25%
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer