Discover the satisfaction of combining your experience, passion and leaderships skills to impact the future of our global business. As an experienced professional in Quality Assurance, you'll manage our high-performing QA teams' efforts across multiple projects. You'll ensure that our technology solutions not only work as they should, but meet our customers' needs. If you enjoy collaborative problem solving, then this position is a great fit: Working with talented developers, managers and business partners, you'll uncover solutions for a wide range of quality issues. You'll also facilitate the implementation of manual and automated test scripts, and develop, coordinate, communicate and enforce testing schedules and critical deliverables. With your understanding of the firm's strategies and business, of specific products and broader financial markets, you'll find the right balance between risk and speed-to-market, and encourage your team to do the same.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* An ability to identify design- or distribution-related quality issues, based on a deep understanding of application architecture
* Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles and testing automation, including how to put the latter to efficient use
* Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as conflict resolution skills
* Proven expertise in setting direction and creating test strategies and plans for multiple application releases
* Experience successfully managing people and budgets
* Requires 5 or more years user acceptance or quality assurance testing experience
* Requires 3 or more years of team leader or management experience
* Minimum 3 years of experience with JIRA
* Minimum 3 years of experience with automated testing and testing tools Java and cucumber is must
* Understanding of different types of file transfer protocols (HHTS, SWIFT, FTPS, SFTP) and file formats
* Minimum 3 years of experience with UNIX operating system, shell scripting and SQL
* Experience in Web-Method server knowledge a plus
* Experience in Cloud based testing knowledge a plus
* Strong attention to detail, follow-through and results oriented
* Understanding of 2 or more industry standard message formats (e.g., ISO, SWIFT, ANSI)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.