We are recruiting for a Lead Application Architect, SAP 3PL Solutions to support division of the Life Sciences business unit. Will need to work collaboratively with Principal Architect, Enterprise OTC Delivery Solutions, other Lead Architects and Development Leaders in the Order to Cash organization to design and build application solutions for the business. In addition, the successful candidate also works closely with the solution teams across McKesson Technology (Customer Experience/B2B, Global Finance/MDM, Distribution Operations, Procure to Pay & Data & Analytics). This role is responsible for Order to Cash solution design, proposals and end-to-end business process engineering and requirements mapping for the SAP 3PL solution. This is an exciting, hands-on role based out of our Las Colinas office (Dallas, TX). As a McKesson Technology (MT) knowledge leader for the OTC business processes and MT's diverse operational systems, you are to provide technical thought leadership in support of McKesson's business objectives.
* Advise the business and help define optimal solutions for the 3PL business specific to Order to Cash solutions and integrated business process areas.
* Responsible to lead key design activities, milestones, and lead consensus discussions/alignment with key business stakeholders
* Collaborate well with multiple teams across business unit and MT teams to define, design and execute solutions that meet business and technical service requirements
* Partner with Account Management, Architecture and Solution teams to develop technical service roadmaps, incorporating both current and future capabilities to meet customer needs using SAP, IBM and other emerging technologies
* Drive internal process maturity of the Architecture and Solution organizations
* Leverage consulting or other company process experience to better match potential vendor and MT technical offerings to emerging McKesson business problems and challenges
* Responsible for solution design, proposals and end-to-end business process engineering and requirements mapping
* Designs and develops IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data, and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with Enterprise architecture direction and standards
* Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses; drives business process re-engineering efforts with key business partners and other McKesson Technology solution teams
* Responsible for scope related decisions and draws conclusions related to design needs and decisions throughout Agile PI phases
* Supports the Principal Architect, Enterprise OTC Solutions and Enterprise Architecture teams to help define Enterprise Solution requirements and business process mapping deliverables
* Designs major aspects of the architecture of the SAP OTC applications, including components such as user interface, middleware and infrastructure integration points
* Can work across solution teams to ensure proper system/data integration
* Champions and develops innovative principles and ideas
* Partners with Scrum teams to ensure delivery aligns with architecture
* Provides guidance and oversight to programming standards and performance as it pertains to solution design concepts, deployment and steady-state
* Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies
* 10 years relevant experience
* 10+ years experience with core SAP Logistics modules (SD, MM, LE, PO) with integrated knowledge of SAP FI.
* 7+ years experience with SAP SD Pricing, Sales/Billing, Procurement, Planning, Forecasting, Inventory Management, Transportation Planning and overall Supply Chain processes.
* 5+ years experience with Enterprise Supply Chain Planning systems.
* 4+ years experience with Procurement systems and processes.
* 10+ years of ERP systems integration knowledge in complex landscape architectures.
* 10+ years of professional experience supporting Finance, Sales, Customer Service, Order Management, Procurement, or Fulfillment business functions.
* 7+ years in a similar solutions-based consultation-type role, e.g., architect, strategist, consultant, business analyst, designer, integratorDemonstrated prior experience effectively collaborating with customers and cross-functional teams to deliver superior business outcomes.
* Expert-level knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry, Federal and State pharmaceutical regulations including DSCSA, Supply Chain principles and Business Intelligence.
* Expert experience in understanding and documenting customer requirements and specifications.
* Experience with multiple project lifecycle implementations, and demonstrated knowledge of best practices for custom developed software implementations at large global, multi-national companies.
* Successful prior demonstration of productive business partner and supplier interactions and relationships.
* Ability to work in a team environment, analyze issues and synthesize feedback from all levels within the business and technical environments.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex technical environment.
* Ability to quickly adapt to changes related to timelines.
* Ability and interest in learning new technologies quickly.
Additional knowledge & Skills:
* Prior experience working with Pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesale distributors, or purchasers.
* Experience with Vistex modules (Contracts, Rebates, Chargebacks, Master Data)
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment - e.g. ability to assess a specific business scenario and develop an appropriate technical approach to support the desired business outcomes.
* Project management experience and skills within an SDLC or Scrum/SAFe Agile framework.
* Ability to build and manage cross functional relationships.
* Understanding of best practices in data architecture and management.
* Business case development experience.
* Demonstrated leadership capability, including team lead or management roles.
* Excellent relationship management skills demonstrating mature confidence and integrity; Proven track record building and maintaining productive customer relationships.
* Solid strategic thinking with results orientation.
* Superior collaboration and communication (oral and written) skills, as well as excellent level influencing skills.
* Demonstrated business process knowledge including experience in business process modeling, improvement and change impact analysis, e.g. Six Sigma or BPML.
* 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.