Partners Data Systems
Req ID: 29142
Experience Level: Professional
Other Location(s): N/A
Relocation offered: Yes
Travel required: a. Up to 25%
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it's more than that. It's smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you'll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You'll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You'll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you'll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
The Architecture & Strategy group is looking for a Lead Architect for Digital Channels to serve as the domain expert on digital channels across marketing, sales and service. You will help drive our digital transformation efforts by defining an omni-channel architecture centered on customer experience. You will steer strategic technology direction, define target state architecture, roadmaps and help build reference implementations in partnership with our delivery teams.
We work with our business partners and the rest of IT to plan, design, enable, and mature the capabilities needed for Capital Group to accomplish our mission of delivering superior, long-term investment results and high quality service.
* Define an omni-channel architecture centered on customer experience across marketing, sales and service
* Lead the successful delivery of digital solution implementation engagements
* Engage with leadership to understand business strategy, articulate solution options, evaluate trade-offs and influence key decisions
* Responsible for solution design that delivers business value aligned with architecture principles, technology standards, best practices and guidelines
* Stay current with emerging technologies and industry & market trends and apply that to solution designs
* Act as coach and mentor with the architecture and delivery teams
* Define goals for technology components and frameworks including reference architectures and implementations
* Think strategically while rolling up your sleeves to deliver digital channel capabilities and tools
* Serve as a subject matter expert for application architecture, cloud, architectural best practices, design patterns, tools & platforms
* Evangelize adoption of development best practices like agile & lean methodologies, dev-ops, continuous delivery, test automation, containerization and cloud deployments
* Degree in Computer Science or related field with 10+ years of related software engineering/architecture experience
* Very strong understanding and experience in designing and building digital solutions in the cloud
* Demonstrated success engaging business partners in a consultative manner and turning business concepts into well designed technology solutions
* Proven ability to work well and influence others. Strong inter-personal skills, written and verbal communication skills, ability to generate great content and present them effectively
* Prior experience in the financial services industry / asset management space preferred
* Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud and/or Salesforce helpful
* Experience with AWS helpful
* Experience with building mobile apps helpful
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Developer, Cloud, Computer Science, Testing, Technology
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.