As a Lead Architect, you will combine your years of proven expertise with a passion for improving all aspects of how we build world-class solutions, with an exceptional focus on the Developer experience while setting the standards & guidelines and ensuring quality, delivery performance and continual improvement across the organization.
You will be critical in the success of our modernization, enablement, and cloud transformation efforts both within Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) and for JP Morgan as a whole. By working with experts across the business, AWM delivery teams, the core engineering and cloud platform teams you will make our vision of a world class, high performance, zero friction, end-to-end software delivery model a reality. The challenge is real, the impact will be massive, and this is the opportunity to redefine how software is built, delivered, and operated at one of the world's largest, and most respected, companies in the world.
With your in-depth knowledge of architecture, design, development, and testing, the AWM team will raise their game even more, while satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your experience in multiple technology domains will help solve complex and mission-critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit. In addition to creating solutions with our in-house team, you'll also work alongside our teams of technologists around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Mastery of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Command of architecture, design and business processes
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
* Work closely with Product Management and Product owners for roadmap planning, epic prioritization with a goal for asset deprecation
* Develop, lead, and coordinate communications and relationships across multiple IT and product teams
* 15+ years experience in the development of scalable enterprise applications
* Expert level knowledge with Enterprise Java\.net development, NoSQL data platforms (Cassandra, HBase), In-Memory Databases (Redis, Gemfire), Messaging (Kafka), Stream processing (NiFi, Storm, Spark Streaming etc.), and Spring Framework/Springboot
* 10+ years leading and mentoring agile teams and building high-performance teams
* Proven leadership skills to attract, mentor and retain top IT talent and creating an environment that fosters excellence, collaboration, and teamwork and develop self-sufficient teams to enable rapid application development
* Experience with Dev/Ops implementations (continuous delivery, version control, high availability models)
* Experience working with strategic vendors
* A proven track record of collaborating and building partnerships across an organization
* Experience in leading development teams leveraging Test Driven Development (TDD) practices
* Deep expertise in building software solutions on Private Cloud such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Public Cloud such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience with planning and executing multi-year road-maps with the ability to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cyber-security, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling significant challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.