Lead Software Development Engineer in Test
Does this sound like you?
* Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
* Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn't find.
* Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
* Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.[GK(2]
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people[make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
The Small Business Services division at ADP is looking for a highly motivated, experienced Lead Software Development Engineer in Test to help bring to market some of our next generation payroll solutions.
Location: 71 Hanover RD, Florham Park, NJ 40017
You'll be responsible for continuously evaluating existing coverage, identifying gaps, and implementing test strategies to achieve as much confidence as possible on your automation.
* Lead the E2E and integration test automation for a cross-skilled, fast paced team
* Work closely with Product Managers, Software Developers, and UX Designers to understand new and existing features
* Outstanding ability to identify software vulnerabilities, and to creatively think solutions to implement tests and stress the system in meaningful ways
* Create and maintain automated test frameworks, test strategies, and test plans
* Drive metrics with application development peers to monitor test and code coverage and quality metrics
* Provide input on issues that impact product performance and system stability
* Review test reports and triage test failures; reproduce, problems and verify fixes
* Approve releases from a quality perspective
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
* Extensive experience as a Application Software Developer, with a quality-first mindset
* Experience with microservices and service oriented architectures
* Experience with Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery and Devops
* Experience in Security testing, Pen Testing, and general test automation of e-commerce and financial software.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.