What you'll be doing...
* Design, develop and deploy features for Android applications that can transform FinTech industry
* Provide technical leadership to the development team
* Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Work collaboratively with Product, Design & Scrum Master to understand requirements and priorities
* Build and execute a high velocity of smart, highly performant A/B tests to increase business metrics.
* Be an evangelist and strong communicator of the architectural blueprints.
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
* Develop and maintain code quality standards and enforce them across the team
* Continually introduce architectural improvements and refactoring to the code baseline
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience on modern Android Google framework.
* Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Capability to maintain existing native Android code adding new features and monitor app usage and performance
* Ability to suggest improvements to existing process and contribute in adding value to the client in terms of innovation & new ideas.
* Followed implemented code standards as well as participate in code reviews and GIT Flow process reviews.
* Ability to work with the development team to translate the software architecture into design.
* Experience in Java and Kotlin
* Experience in software development foundation including competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design and Continuous delivery
* Experience in MVVM, MVP and other design patterns
* Experience in consuming Rest Web Services and JSON
* Experience with unit testing, UI testing and automation
* Experience application development (live in an app store).
* Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.