Lead Analyst, Workday (HCM)
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
As a key member of the IT implementation team, the Lead Analyst leverages prior Workday HCM experience to partner with HR professionals, internal key partners, and Workday project team members to implement a best-in-class global HCM solution.
During the implementation:
* Participate in a variety of Workday- related initiatives through all phases of implementation: identification of requirements, design, testing and implementation
* Assist with configuring the Workday solution, developing reports and integrations, and assisting in all aspects of system security, including GDPR designing and documenting end user training documentation
* Make recommendations on Workday configuration strategies and provide insights regarding integrations to external systems
* Serve as a subject matter expert for the following Workday modules, transferring implementation knowledge to the rest of the team:
* Core HCM
* Absence Management
* Position Management
* Organization structures
* Partner with various P&D and business functional teams to optimize design and configuration of the Workday HCM system, ensuring efficiency, consistency and accuracy of Human Resources data and processes
* Cultivate end-user relationships by building strong working connections with the HR, Payroll, IT, and other Workday business users
* Serve as an advocate for business transformation, providing insight to better enabling teams to embrace Workday technologies
* Continue to expand Workday knowledge, ensuring a deep understanding of the complete employee life cycle in Workday
* Work with functional areas to develop and implement changes to security in Workday for new and existing processes, reports, and domains
* Partner with L&D team to develop technology training curricula for users, as needed
* Coordinate Workday updates and testing
* Regularly review Workday Community and What's New reports to identify potential new functionality to be implemented or changes to existing functionality that may benefit the team.
* Serve as a first line resource to troubleshoot issues with Workday processes, integrations, notifications, security, etc.
* Monitor reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identifies potential sources for increased efficiency and enhancements
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 5+ years' experience working within a Human Resources Information Systems team
* Workday administrator experience, including system maintenance, configuration, build, and testing is essential
* Strong customer-focused and consultative approach when collaborating and communicating with your Global People & Development colleagues
* Ability to work in a high speed and entrepreneurial environment
* Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
* Strong presentation skills and ability to convey technical information to non-technical users
* Understand shifting priorities and juggle multiple and varied projects simultaneously
* Technical innovation and acumen to implement new processes
* A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field: HR, Information Technology, etc.
Lead Analyst, Workday (HCM)
About Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren is a company engaged in the design, marketing and distribution of lifestyle products.