Location: Pleasanton, CA Job Code: 191719 Posted: Jun 19, 2019 Description:
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Project Manager for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Compensation: Market Rates
Role: Lead AI Architect - Enterprise Architecture
Primary Skills: AI and Machine Learning Technology
Role Description: The Project Manager would need to have at least 10+ years of experience. In this role, you will be responsible for defining AI technology direction with executable working systems.
The position involves deep experience and knowledge of AI technologies, AI solution development and deployment, data science, data engineering, and an ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
The ability to define and communicate technology direction and solution approach is critical. Broad exposure to cutting edge technologies is essential.
* Define enterprise AI and ML technology direction, including tech standards
* Define reference architectures for AI solutions
* Develop Proof of Concept or Proof of Technology applications using AI technologies
* Lead technology evaluations and selections in the AI and ML domains
* Maintain a high competency in current health IT industry and technologies
* 10+ years of experience in technology solution design and development
* 5+ years of experience in AI and Machine Learning technology evaluation, introduction, development and deployment
* Expert knowledge of deep learning algorithms as well as major ML and chatbot libraries
* Deep knowledge of the data science and data engineering aspects of an ML deployment
* Deep knowledge of AI deployment design and platforms (incl. GPUs, containers, cloud, microservices, data centers)
* Excellent writing and oral communication skills
* Proven track record in building and maintaining relationships
* Strong inter-personnel, collaboration and teamwork skills
* Experience with application and data integration, including APIs
* Knowledge of AI project delivery tools and processes, including agile and ModelOps
Preferred Qualifications (Listed in Order of Importance):
* Experience in a large healthcare organization
* Extensive experience of working with care delivery business and knowledge of this business domain, including HL7, EMR, biomed devices, clinical imaging, lab, digital health, HIE, etc.
* Broad knowledge of architecture domains, including business, application, data, infrastructure and security architectures
Education: Masters or Doctoral degree or equivalent experience/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 10+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Tarun Garg
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2188)
Equal Employment Opportunity