An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle | NetSuite is reinventing the engagement model for our growing installed base of valued Customers. Specifically, the Advanced Customer Support (ACS) offering has been created to provide an umbrella subscription service -- our first ever qualifying as cloud annual recurring revenue (ARR) -- that provides functional and technical ERP sustainment to drive continuous NetSuite improvement and value. Our team primarily fulfills the critical initial months of the service backstopped by our industry-leading SuiteReview methodology. With well over one hundred Customers already under management and the accelerated enrollment of new Customers, we are adding significant headcount in EMEA to meet demand. If you have a passion for helping Customers unlock the potential of their NetSuite investment and in joining a dynamic, fast-paced and highly strategic team, we would love to hear from you!
* Leads the identification and documentation of customer's NetSuite value gaps leveraging our proprietary
* Leads driving the approach to remediate gaps, and consensus with the Customer of same
* Work with customers to remediate highest priority gaps
* Architect solutions for complex business requirements, which may include configuration and/or integration and/or
technical components, in partnership with our dedicated Technical Services (TS) team
* Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
* Work with TS team to design and unit test automations and integrations
* Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
* Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
* Collaboration with other ACS teams, including Technical Account Managers (TAMs), TS, Point-of-sale (POS), Commerce, OpenAir, and Premier and/or Platinum Support
* Follow essential internal business processes aligned toward delighting our Customers
Preferred Qualifications include:
* 7 years of overall relevant vertical domain experience in one or more of NetSuite's vertical markets (General Business/Consumer Products, Warehouse Distribution, Software, Manufacturing, Advertising Media & Publishing, Services, Retail)
* Expert-level NetSuite platform experience is strongly preferred, though competing vendor ERP solutions may be considered
* 7 years of external consulting experience with sustained C-suite interactions
* Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to evolve Customer's business processes based on leading practices
* Finance/accounting background a plus
* NetSuite ERP consultant and additional product certifications a plus
* Passion for driving Customer satisfaction
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.