ADP is hiring an experienced Lead ABAP Developer to be a member of Agile scrum team within ADP's US money Movement (US MM) department under Added Value Services (AVS) division.
* Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
* Technical whiz. Intrigued by the ever-evolving world of technology.
* Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
* Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A cant-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies. This role will be in our newly launched STUDIO 55 in the heart of beautiful downtown Pasadena.
Take a peek into our awesome environment here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j1SnFm4l6c&sns=fb
As a Lead ABAP Developer, you'll be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of ERP technical solutions. This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, and resolve issues.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
* This person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of ERP technical solutions.
* This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, and resolve issues
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
* Minimum 10-12 years of ABAP development experience. With ability to use dialog programming, user-exists, ALV, BADI's, BDT's,
* RFC's and other SAP development tools. Experience working on ECC6.
* Experience in designing and coding Custom ABAP solutions as well as leveraging standard SAP functionality using latest SAP technology
* Ability to code in ABAP with best practices and standards. Must have experience in large data processes and therefore performance improvement techniques.
* Experience on multiple large implementation projects including SAP upgrade from start to end.
* Experience in leading team of ABAP developers
* Experience in FI-GL, FI-AP OR FS-CD, Payment Run, Cash Management and Business Partners.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Must be able to work individually as well as multi-disciplinary team.
* Must understand the software development life cycle and be able to perform analysis, design and development activities in accordance with different development methodologies
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.