SAIC, is seeking a Data Management professional to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become a member of SAIC's Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) Team supporting the Space and Missiles Center/Launch Enterprise (SMC/LE) Directorate. This position will be located in El Segundo, California.
* Review, analyze SMC Launch service contracts and Contract Data Requirements List acquisition processes. Implement data management processes and practice across all SMC/LE Launch Enterprise programs to ensure that all data products and services meet Air Force standards and end-user requirements.
* Manage and oversee the review activities regarding all contractual data products.
* Perform data management functions in support of Air Force Launch Enterprise Directorate projects. Implement and help document processes per AF expectations.
* Participate as an Integrated Project Team (IPT) member where data products are contractually invoked.
* Maintain the CDRLs electronic library of all sanctioned and approved CDRLs. Establish and maintain a complete electronic library of all CDRL data submittals by contractors supporting all Launch Enterprise projects. Log data submittals as received. Create and maintain a log and index of all data transactions to enable rapid retrieval when needed.
* Assist the project manager in implementing CDRL changes as required in the course of the contracts or delivery orders.
* Assist in the review and edit of contract correspondence, and approvals.
* Collaborate with Aerospace Corporation, Launch Vehicle Contractors, Launch Sites, and factories.
* Prepare weekly and other written evaluations and reports of a technical nature.
Clearance required to start: TS/SCI
Clearance ability to obtain and maintain: TS/SCI with Polygraph
TYICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience
* Ability to work across multi-disciplinary teams of DOD, USAF, NASA, NRO, and Contractor personnel.
* Proven ability to work independently without significant oversight and direction and produce on time.
* Willingness and ability to respond to leadership requests and back up colleagues as required.
* Ability to work proactively and responsively, identify and address customer concerns rapidly.
* Ability and willingness to provide Customers and colleagues accepted mentoring with respect to people, processes, and parts, company processes, launch operations, engineering common sense, careers, etc.
* Initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, successful collaboration with multiple agencies and personnel, excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated competency in Microsoft tools including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Information Technology (IT) systems and