ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic LAN Support Technician II to join our team at our office in Bellevue, WA office. The LAN Support Technician II supports, monitors, tests, and troubleshoots hardware and software problems pertaining to LAN. Recommends and schedules repairs. Provides end users support for all LAN- based applications. Installs and configures workstations. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
* Assist National Telecom group with all local telephone system maintenance issues.
* Create and maintain documentation on IT processes. Track and maintain inventory and stock of PC/LAN equipment in order to meet business needs.
* Research and test new products/upgrades as necessary. Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and products.
* Assist remote users with connection issues.
* Provide training to onsite and remote users.
* Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file serves, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
* Administer and maintains all server hardware and software, and ensures backup procedures are in place, monitored and tested.
* Install, administer, troubleshoot, and maintain LAN, PC and peripheral equipment.
* Work with vendor and internal support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop equipment and software.
Education: High School diploma preferred
Licensures: . Network+ and A+ preferred.
Relevant Work Experience: Two years Technical Support service required.
This contract requires U.S. Citizenship
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Microsoft Office 2007-2010/windows 2008-2010
* Desktop deployment strategies
* Windows based servers, desktops, laptops printers, scanners
Customer service experience, Access intermediate level
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
ValueOptions Federal Services, Inc, a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.