Description:This career level position provides planning/scheduling support for the Fort Worth Man-In-The-Loop (FW MITL) team located in Fort Worth, TX. Responsibilities include the development and maintenance of components of the Project Cycle Schedule (PCS). Candidate will develop/refine their knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM), Critical Path Methodology and how to apply it in schedule network development and analysis. Candidate will coordinate the team's business rhythms required to accomplish program required status, analyses and forecasting objectives. Position interacts across a variety of program and project organizations within the Labs and Tech Services (L&TS) team. This position will be an active participant in the evaluation of program/project planning and scheduling products and practices. This position will be instrumental in the resultant remediation activities upon identification of gaps. Additional responsibilities will include:
1) Support development and maintenance the FW MITL Project Cycle Schedule (PCS).
2) Maintain schedule integration between the IMS and the PCS and supplemental schedules
3) Perform critical path and schedule risk analyses as required for the FW MITL team
4) Provide planning support to CAMs as part of monthly earned value management rhythms. Assist the FW MITL CAM and Project Lead with EVMS/IMS Integration
5) Perform schedule integrity checks as required
6) Generate and provide reports and monthly metrics as required
7) Present schedule related information to the FW MITL CAM(s), Project Lead, Deputy Project Lead, and internal customers
8) Ensure compliance with LM Corporate Program Performance Management, Program Planning policies and practices and L&TS procedures.
* Must be a United States citizen and have an Interim Secret Clearance
* 1-3 years of experience related to program planning
* Detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Project or comparable scheduling tool
* Ability to perform typical schedule integrity checks and critical path analysis
* Experience with internal and external audits and review
Bachelors or Master's degree with 1-3 years of experience being directly related to program planning
* Active Interim Secret clearance
* Experience with Microsoft Project
* Experience with VBA (Visual Basic Application) Macros
* Experience working new contractual awards as a project planner
* Familiarity with LM Program Performance Management (PPM) Command Media, Deltek experience
* Experience with Schedule Risk Assessments
* Experience Working with resource loaded schedules
* Earned Value Management experience
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective internal relationships
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.